Sunday 1 August 2010

Partner sought Import/Export Morocco

Join Date: Aug 2010Location: UK Thanks: 0Thanked: 0 Times in 0 Posts I have access to ethnic goods, fair trade produced in Morocco, representing a genuine unique opportunity for anyone interested in retailing/wholesaling items from Clothing, Furniture, Fabrics, even Berber Tribal Silver .............. in turn, I have a demand for older model X-boxes and Games for the somewhat impoverished youth market in Morocco, the machines and games simply barely exist there! Items which I am sure are virtually worthless in many cases in UK marketplace.

My wife works for the government in Rabat, the nations capital, thus I have access to internal markets impenetrable to foreigners at these prices.

RSVP Any and All interested in further details.

(

No comments:

Post a Comment